It’s Tuna Traffic’s 8th birthday! From exciting growth and some incredible projects for clients to overhauling our space, adding new Tunas to our team, and more, we’ve got a lot to celebrate.
Here are 8 things we’re celebrating, and while it may be OUR birthday, we’ve got some gifts for YOU!
1. It’s all about our clients.
Our clients are the reason we get to do the incredible work that we do. These cool client projects are living, breathing examples of the kinds of work we live for:
2. NEW Tunas: Meet Angela, Senior Marketing Strategist.
We simply could not do what we do without the team members that make up our Well-Formed Teams. Since last year, we’ve added some new Tunas to the mix. Starting with Angela:
- Angela Medenblik joined Tuna in April as a Senior Marketing Strategist. She provides project management and flow management for our Caledonia office.
- Angela graduated from Dordt College with a double major in Business Administration and Art, with a emphasis in Marketing. She has 25+ years of post-college experience focusing on project management, account management and general marketing. She has worked in a variety of industries and environments from retail, publishing, printing, insurance, non-profit, auto, agriculture, agency and manufacturing.
- When Angela isn’t keeping our office moving, she’s coaching girls’ youth basketball, spending quality time with family and friends, watching movies, or shopping, of course…a girl can never have too many shoes! She’s also got a right-brained side and loves photography, painting, and crafting.
3. NEW Tunas: Meet Erin, Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Erin is a writer at heart and loves storytelling, in addition to marketing strategy and planning. She helps clients with developing and executing their content strategies.
- Erin brings over a decade of corporate and non-profit digital marketing experience to the Tuna team, including website strategy, SEO, social media marketing, and online reputation management.
- Outside of Tuna, Erin enjoys spending time with family and friends, helping at her daughter’s school, cleaning, and traveling.
4. NEW Tunas: Meet Peter, Marketing Assistant.
- Peter helps on a variety of projects, from optimizing the user experience of our clients’ sites and testing for quality assurance of web projects to heat mapping user behavior and responding to support requests. He is also Tuna’s unofficial company hype man.
- Peter graduated from UW-Whitewater with a degree in Marketing with a Digital Emphasis. Prior to Tuna, he held roles in corporate marketing and as a small business social media manager.
- When he isn’t keeping up with the latest SEO trends, Peter enjoys gaming, spending time with family and friends, and playing basketball at a local park.
5. We’re growing!
In fact, one of the highlights of 2018 was being invited to participate in Scale Up Milwaukee’s Growth Accelerator program for high-impact, entrepreneurial companies that show extraordinary revenue-building potential.
And we have a lot of exciting projects ahead in 2019. That’s why we are scouring oceans far and wide for a few good Tunas! We currently have openings for a Designer, Software Engineers, and WordPress Developers.
6. Introducing the Tuna Brown Bag Sessions.
We are so excited to have launched “The Brown Bag Sessions,” an initiative that empowers our Tunas to fulfill our mission of strengthening our well-formed teams. And what’s even better is that we’re letting you in on it!
Our Brown Bag Series is led by our Tuna subject matter experts as they cover a variety of digital marketing topics and trends, and offer practical tips that you can use in your marketing.
The first installment of this series covered everything you need to know to “get on Google” with Google Ads (Previously Google Adwords).
7. Helping clients plan like never before.
Have you heard about Tuna’s Discovery Workshops? In a nutshell, these in-depth planning sessions help us to engage in partnerships with our clients, doing
From in-depth questionnaires to customer empathy mapping, buyer journey exercises and more, we leave no stone unturned.
8. We’re making the ULTIMATE list of marketing tips for 2019.
What are your marketing priorities for 2019? If you’re still trying to figure that out, you’re not alone. Let Tuna help you make your 2019 marketing punch list!
From the latest in SEO and content strategy to design elements that will enhance your user experience and more, we want to help take the guesswork out of prioritizing key marketing initiatives in the New Year!
This meaty resource will launch in December and you can be among the first to receive it! Hop on our mailing list to be the first to get it!